Sunday, October 9, 2016

These Posts May Seem Out of Order ...

It took me a while, but I think I may finally have things set up so that I can get all of my information streaming through a single location on the web.  Our web page technicians have set up a page on the practice web site that will pull these posts and publish them.  Of course, if you are already on the practice web site, then you know this and clicking on the link above will not really do much for you.

I have started to pull some of the older posts from the practice site and move them here, trying to consolidate everything and prevent redundancy.  That's why the previous post is about November being Pet Cancer Awareness month.  It appears to be dated last week, when in actuality, it was written last year and moved to the blog site last week. Make sense?  Well, it doesn't really matter, all content will be available through the Crawford Dog and Cat Hospital Webpage by the end of the week and then all new content will be posted here, published here and there, and referenced on Facebook and Twitter as it becomes available.  There is no way to hide, I'll get it to you.

Now that I've sort of explained the interruption in the space time continuum and annoyed you with a slew of links to a variety of web locations, I'm going to let you rest.  All of the posts, formerly on the web site will me migrated to this site, interspersed with new posts and we should be caught up by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment